Friday, November 21, 2008

Thankful is so many ways.... by Brittany Bogart

Since Thanksgiving is approaching I would like to share what I'm thankful for. I'm very thankful to have the opportunity to attend Ohio Northern University. I'm getting a great education and my professors are amazing. I'm very thankful for the friends that I have made here. There is no doubt that we will remains friends forever. I'm also very thankful for getting the opportunity to play college basketball especially here at Northern. The girls are coaches are like a family to me. The coaches do an amazing job and I'm so thankful that they have given me this opportunity. I'm also very thankful for my health. Being healthy for as long as I've been playing is something that I'm really thankful for. Basketball has always been a big part of my life and I don't know what I would do without it!

The opportunity to attend college and play college basketball would not be possible without my family and friends. They have no idea how thankful I am for the great opportunity. They support me in everything that I do and that means the world to me!

Brittany Bogart
Junior
Nursing

No comments: