Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tripod Blog

Seniors Alisha Rinehart, Emily Culbertson & Tricia Fuller



Hello all!!! My name is Alisha Rinehart and I am currently in my Senior year as a Polar Bear. I am from Lima, Ohio and I major in Psychology. Coach wanted the three seniors on the team to write a little about ourselves, but for me its all about my team. I play with an amazing group of girls, even including the freshman that are just joining us this year :) Since the moment I set foot on ONU's campus I knew this was the place and team for me. Ada is a cozy "village", with growing food choices, a place where you make your own fun, great faculty with one-on-one attention, and a group of 20 women I call my best friends... THE Ohio Northern Women's Basketball team.

The past four years have only confirmed that feeling. The girls I play with are my family, it is my home away from home. They are the people I turn to for anything, and whom turn to me for the same. When making my decision on college I had a wide variety to choose from, but ONU caught my eye. The reason for this was the girls and coaches. Most schools have the same basic majors, a team you can play on, and a piece of paper you get when your done. Only ONU has these girls though. I can only tell you this so much before you have to come experience it for yourself, so to any recruits reading this the Polar Bear family would love to have you visit and possibly one day be apart of something so much bigger than yourself. The program is only going up and someday you could be a part of the change at ONU. Myself and the other members of the "tripod" look forward to meeting all of you!















No comments: