Friday, October 10, 2008

Hi my name Tricia Fuller (far right in the picture) and I am a senior Criminal Justice major, as well as a member of the "Tripod". As seniors the three of us have seen alot in terms of team growth, both on and off the court. Like Alisha mentioned, we are a big family, that most other teams are jealous of. Certainly we have our differences, but that is what makes our team so much fun. Different personalities make our team fun and somewhat unpredictable, but definately unique. We are a support system that will be behind any teammate from freshmen to senior, which is important especially for the freshman making a big adjustment. When I was a freshman the upperclassman made the college transition easier, as I hope I am doing for the freshman now. As for on the court, our team has made huge steps since I started roughly 3 year ago. Each year I have been here we have gotten better, and shown the Ohio Athletic Conference that we are one of the teams to be respected in our league. Being a part of the teams that have brought back the winning tradition to ONU has made me really proud, and I hope my last year here will bring back something ONU women's basketball hasn't seen since right around my birth; an OAC chamionship.

No comments: