Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Meet the staff.....Assistant Coach Sara Terrell












I have been at ONU now going on 8 years.....the reason I stay is because I really do get to work with great students and staff - we just have tremendous support here! When I am not busy here at ONU, I enjoy staying in shape with running, lifting, biking, etc. I especially like long walks Bailey (8-year old Shitzu)... In the summer you will find me outdoors doing everything - I love being active, and most of my vacations involve hiking in a mountain range somewhere in the country. I enjoy spending time too with family and friends when I can as well as I have been very blessed to have special people in my life support me in so many ways. I take a lot of heat for being born in Michigan and living here in Ohio, but my sport loyalty, besides ONU of course, is with the Michigan State Spartans and men's basketball coach Tom Izzo!




























No comments: